Et puis c'était sans compter sur le visites... Philippe et mes cousines sont passés pour déterminer le "plan d'action" concernant le jardin, des amis pompiers ont débarqué (fini la discrétion, je crois que tout le voisinage nous a repéré, merci les gars! ;o) ), et les parents de Vincent qu'on a loupé de peu ce soir.
Very efficient weekend in Gembloux... Vincent's stepfather gave us his hoover, and my grandfather his tools and knowledge. Result: already 1/3 of the attic is finalized with insulation and wooden floor. I was so proud of us and excited that I forgot to take a picture for the blog. It will be for next time.
And I'm not talking about the different visits we had... Philippe and my cousins came to decide on the "action plan" for the yard, some firemen friends passed by (discrete time is over, I think all the neighborhood noticed, thanks guys! ;o) ), and even Vincent's parents that we just missed tonight.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire