Claude, le beau-père de Vincent, ainsi que Michaël et David, ses deux frères, sont venus en force. Résultat, en moins de deux heures, la dalle était coulée et les deux premières rangées de briques en place. Maintenant, on attend que ça sèche et puis on finit de la monter.
Moi, je me suis vue attribuer la tâche de trouver la boîte à encastrer et qui servira de porte. Mmmmh... pas trouvé au Brico, il va falloir que je fasse quelques recherches.
Today, we started the mailbox! It should better be done for the move... and I'm so excited to communicate our new address to everybody. :o)
Claude, Vincent's stepfather, as well as Michaël and David, his two brothers, came to help. So, in less than 2 hours, the fundations and the first 2 rows of bricks were in place. Now, we wait for them to dry up and we'll finish it.
As I could not help too much, I received the task of finding a box to place inside. Mmmh... could not find one in Brico, I'll have to make some research.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire